Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Pinkey Opposes Referendum

Ed Notes reprint: Jan. 2004

by Pinkey the Cat

Hi guys! I saw that piece by my sister Pippin in the last issue. Yeah! She’s the brains behind this operation! She leaves her brains in the litter box every time she uses it.

Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about those 115,000 people who signed petitions to Reduce Cat Size. I am glad Mayor Bloomberg got that off the ballot. I am perfectly happy being the size I am. If that referendum had passed I might have ended up being the size of my shrimp sister (who at least I can still beat up.)

Imagine the costs to this society if we reduce the size of every cat. Where is the money going to come from? Why there must be a hundred countries we haven’t invaded yet. That 89 billion for Iraq is practically gone. And I was hoping it would be invested in Friskies research. I urge you to stand firm against the "reduction of cat size" referendum.

Er...what did you say?

You mean it's "Class size"?

Never mind.

1 comment:

proofoflife said...

Good way to start the new year, with a good laugh!