Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Dynamics of Acting at Rockaway Theatre Co Begins April 15

My acting teacher Frank Caiati is back in action with a new class. With Frank teaching you do not need experience. Without this class I never would have been able to make my acting debut (and my acting exit) in "The Odd Couple." (What I Am Learning From Acting 101).


THE DYNAMICS OF ACTING Sundays- Apr. 15, 2012-June, 10, 2012 10:00am-12:00 


Study basic theatre crafts, characterization, improvisation, script analysis, scene development, audition technique, proper use of voice, body movement and various other essential elements of the actor’s craft. This class will be taught by our own actor/ director/playwright and all-around audience favorite, Frank Caiati. Open to all levels- Some acting experience may be helpful but is not required.

Tuition for this class is $200.00     Instructor- Frank Caiati  No Class on May. 27
  
As per usual, RTC members receive a substantial discount on tuition.

Frank sent this message:
 
Please let me know as soon as you can, via Email, if I can expect you on the first day. 
I'd love to see you all there!
We'll have lots of fun...and maybe even some classes outdoors!

Email Frank if interested: FCaiati@aol.com

No comments: