Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Portelos Strikes Again: The Three R's - Rubber Room is Retaliation

Walcott/Bloomberg aren't interested in quality and effective teachers. Is there any better proof than the Portelos case?

Good morning,

Please see this clip I put together during lunch at the Rubber Room.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKxgS8_HwyU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

This is just one of the issues I uncovered that lead me to the Rubber Room. Countless taxpayer funds. That's the story. I made these allegations to investigators on January 26, 2012. At that point I had no allegations against me and my record was stellar. Just 4 days later 18 allegations against me started. Coincidence. The fact that DOE officials took part in covering it up takes this untold story to new heights.

The three R's -
Rubber Room is Retaliation
-Francesco Portelos
mrportelos@gmail.com
protectportelos.org
Parent
Educator
UFT Chapter Leader
“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.”
-Martin Luther King Jr.


 ==============
The opinions expressed on EdNotesOnline are solely those of Norm Scott and are not to be taken as official positions (though Unity Caucus/New Action slugs will try to paint them that way) of any of the groups or organizations Norm works with: ICE, GEM, MORE, Change the Stakes, NYCORE, FIRST Lego League NYC, Rockaway Theatre Co., Active Aging, The Wave, Aliens on Earth, etc.

No comments: