Thursday, April 2, 2015

Cuomo, NY State Legislature "Another Brick in the Wall"

One of my favorites of all time. I wanted to have my kids perform this at graduation but never got the chance.
Roger Waters wrote Another Brick In The Wall as a rebellion against errant governments, against people who have power over you, people who are wrong. As a student he felt his school was more interested in keeping the kids quiet than teaching them. "You couldn't find anybody in the world more pro-education than me. But the education I went through in boys' grammar school in the '50s was very controlling and demanded rebellion."

STCaucus made the following video mashup combining Water's message and the NYS Assembly's vote on Education Reform.

https://youtu.be/kDEc1ijppgI
We Are More Than A Test Score



No comments: